The State Library of NSW has collections of books in 43 community languages. We are able to request loans in these languages on behalf of Wollondilly Library members. This is a free service.
Each language collection includes:
- adult fiction in a range of genres
- adult non-fiction
- children's books including
- board books
- picture books
- chapter books
- non-fiction across a range of subjects
- bilingual books in selected languages
- Vox Books (junior bilingual print books with a built in audio recording)
Audiobooks and large print books are available in some languages.
If you would like us to organise a multicultural loan for you, please complete the form below.