Home Library Service
Wollondilly Library offers a free Home Delivery Service for Wollondilly residents who are unable to visit the library. A fortnightly selection of books is hand curated to suit your reading preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Home Library Service is for those who are unable to visit the library due to age, illness or disability. To be eligible for the Home Library Service you must be a resident of the Wollondilly Shire Council Local Government Area.
To discuss your eligibility please contact Wollondilly Library (see below).
- Contact the Library and mention that you would like to join the Home Library Service.
- Our staff will be in touch to arrange an interview to confirm your eligibility and talk about your reading preferences.
- Deliveries are made fortnightly by our staff and volunteers on a specified delivery day.
- Books, including large print
- Talking books
- Music CDs
- Magnifying sheet to assist with vision impairment
Ask staff about e-books and other online resources.
The Library is always looking for volunteers who can help serve our community with the Home Library Service. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Library.